Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day Two.

Day 2 - organize

When I read the prompt for today's challenge, it made me laugh because "organized" is not what you would think if you could see the current state of my bedroom. It's basically going to be a mess until I get a dresser and a desk. I thought about taking time to make everything at least look organized and then take a picture...but let's face it...I'm feeling lazy.

Then I thought about taking a picture of things that my roommate owns, because she is super organized. But there was no inspiration happening there.

And finally, as I was writing in my journal, I thought about how I organize my thoughts. I may not be organized when it comes to the things I own, but I will go crazy if I don't take time out of my day, every day, to sit and organize my thoughts. I can do this by writing in my journal, by praying, by spending some quality alone time with myself and my 1,000 piece puzzle, and even by talking to myself. Do other people regularly talk to themselves? Or am I just crazy? ...Anyway, I thought it would be fun to take a picture of myself "organizing my thoughts".


I hope everyone has a pleasant day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment