Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day Twelve.

Day 12 - artwork

For today's photo, I decided to take a picture of some artwork that is very special to me.


Years ago, when I was in young women's, we had an activity that involved cutting pictures out of magazines to create a collage. I remember finding this picture of Christ in one of the magazines and thinking that it was one of the most beautiful depictions of the Savior that I had ever seen. I cut it out and taped it to my wall. It serves as a reminder of what Christ did for us, and what He continues to do for us every day. Since then I have taken it with me wherever I've gone..school..mission..everywhere. Someday I might buy a full sized professional print of this painting, but this little framed magazine page will always hold a special place in my heart.

I hope everyone has had as lovely of a Sunday as I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment